King’s Lynn Town boosted by Duffy return for trip to Matlock Town
- Credit: IAN BURT
Frontman Rob Duffy will make his King's Lynn Town return at Matlock Town this afternoon.
The big targetman scored in three consecutive games before missing his side's wins over Buxton on Saturday and Acle United on Tuesday. However, the Welshman has overcome his hamstring problem and will be looking to get back on the goal trail at Causeway Lane.
Lynn boss Gary Setchell said: 'Duffers was in the form of his short Lynn career before he got hurt. He has been working hard on his fitness and is over his injury problems now.
'Hopefully in the next three to four months we will see the best of him because he can be a real handful for any team.'
Sam Mulready (hamstring) and Massiah McDonald (suspended) are still unavailable for the trip to Derbyshire. George Thomson (toe) and Jake Jones (groin) will undergo late fitness tests.
You may also want to watch:
Lynn, fourth, lost 4-0 in the reverse fixture but will be looking to keep up their play-off push against the Gladiators.
'If we can get on the coach to come home and we haven't been beaten I'd see that as a positive result,' added Lynn's manager.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 3 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 4 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 5 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 6 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 7 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 8 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 9 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job
- 10 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
'If we did get beaten it's not the end of the world and if we did win, although it would be an absolutely fantastic result, we'd be keeping our feet on the ground.
'We've got 16 league games left and we probably need to win 10 of them to get into the play-offs. If one of those victories was today it would just be a bonus.'