King’s Lynn to host National League event
- Credit: Archant
National League racing will return to King's Lynn for one night only this year.
The Adrian Flux Arena will provide a neutral venue to stage the National League Fours on Sunday, July 7 (2.30pm).
It comes two years after the King's Lynn Young Stars withdrew from third tier racing and also marks the return of the popular four-man team event after it was called off in 2018.
National League co-ordinator Jason Pipe said: 'Having the Fours at King's Lynn will hopefully prove popular because it's a good race track and a neutral track.
'Hopefully the Young Stars supporters will look forward to again seeing some National League action that they've been missing since the Young Stars withdrew from the league in 2017.
You may also want to watch:
'I'd personally like to thank the King's Lynn promotion, who have been great to deal with and want to see this meeting be a success as much as we do.'
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 4 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 5 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 8 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
- 9 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 10 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner