King’s Lynn to host National League event
- Credit: Archant
National League racing will return to King's Lynn for one night only this year.
The Adrian Flux Arena will provide a neutral venue to stage the National League Fours on Sunday, July 7 (2.30pm).
It comes two years after the King's Lynn Young Stars withdrew from third tier racing and also marks the return of the popular four-man team event after it was called off in 2018.
National League co-ordinator Jason Pipe said: 'Having the Fours at King's Lynn will hopefully prove popular because it's a good race track and a neutral track.
'Hopefully the Young Stars supporters will look forward to again seeing some National League action that they've been missing since the Young Stars withdrew from the league in 2017.
You may also want to watch:
'I'd personally like to thank the King's Lynn promotion, who have been great to deal with and want to see this meeting be a success as much as we do.'
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 3 Owner of popular bakery rushed into intensive care 120 miles from home
- 4 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 5 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 6 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 7 Eight men arrested after multiple stabbing in Norwich
- 8 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 9 Norwich hospital to stop inpatient visits after rising Covid cases
- 10 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns