King’s Lynn Stars tie up sponsorship deal with Roger Warnes and Poultec again
King's Lynn Stars' main team sponsorship deal with Roger Warnes Transport and Poultec Training will continue for the up and coming 2012 Elite League season.
Stars promoter Keith (Buster) Chapman has praised the two business for their support once again as Lynn prepare for their first fixture of the season next Wednesday against Eastbourne Eagles.
'Without their support last season we would never have been able to make the move up into the Elite League, it really is as simple as that,' said Chapman.
'They are two fantastic local businesses who have once again given us the support needed to continue racing in the top flight of British Speedway, and I would personally like to thank them for their support and commitment.'
Roger Warnes, director of Roger Warnes Transport admits he is pleased his company will be sponsoring the Stars for another season.
You may also want to watch:
He said: 'It is a pleasure to be the main team sponsor of the King's Lynn Stars once again.
'It is also a pleasure to be able to support Keith in what he does best and that is to create a track that produces some of the best speedway racing in the country.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 6 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 7 City confirm midfielder exit
- 8 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 9 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 10 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
'Being associated with a successful team, like the King's Lynn Stars, brings with it a certain recognition right across the whole country and our profile has certainly been raised since sponsoring the team.
'So here's to another season of exciting speedway racing with our winning team supporting another winning team.'
Edward Bales, managing director of Poultec is also delighted to emphasising links between his company and Rob Lyon's Elite League Stars.
He said: 'The Stars enjoyed great success through the effort, commitment and enthusiasm of the riders and staff, which is exactly the sort of qualities we instil in our apprentices.
'I wish the team good luck and every success for the forthcoming season.'