Ty Proctor ruled out of King’s Lynn Stars trip to Swindon
- Credit: Archant
King's Lynn will still be without Australian star Ty Proctor for their trip to Swindon on Thursday.
Proctor's shoulder injury is progressing but the match at the Abbey comes too soon from him and the Tru Plant Stars will operate the rider-replacement facility.
Proctor will look to be back in Stars colours for their next fixture at Somerset on Monday.
Kasper Andersen is ruled out of racing in the UK for a 12-day period after being deemed to have suffered concussion in the win over Rye House. Lakeside and Isle of Wight rider Ben Morley will stand in for the Dane at Swindon.
Fellow Dane Michael Palm Toft will also miss the trip to Wiltshire – he is in Championship action for Peterborough.
You may also want to watch:
British champion Robert Lambert will lead the Stars' challenge after he backed up his paid maximum against the Rockets by scoring a 15-point maximum for Rospiggarna in Sweden on Tuesday evening.
Swindon go into the fixture at full-strength after Sheffield released Jack Smith, which means he can take his place at reserve.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 4 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 5 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 6 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 7 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 8 'Is this a wind up?' - Artist's shock as Delia buys 101 of his paintings
- 9 Watch: Woman left bleeding and bruised after e-scooter crash
- 10 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
Allitt said: 'Swindon is going to be hard because they're a fantastic team on their home track. Tofty (Michael Palm Toft) is a big miss because he got paid-10 before, but all you can do is beat what's out in front of you. We'll try and regroup, and we will try to get the best people in if we have to.
'Kevin Doolan comes in for Tofty and we all know a lot about Kevin – he's been a hero here for a long time. All we want is a full team. We have proved at full-strength or missing one rider how dominate we can be.'
Swindon boss Alun Rossiter has highlighted the need for an improved performance after they scraped through against Rye House last week.
Rossiter said: 'If we ride like we did at the start last week we'll get beaten, so we have to be on our game from the off, especially with the form that Robert is in.'
Swindon: Nick Morris, Adam Ellis, Tobiasz Musielak, David Bellego, Troy Batchelor, Zach Wajtknecht, Jack Smith.
King's Lynn: Niels-Kristian Iversen, Lewis Kerr, Ty Proctor or R/R, Thomas Jorgensen, Robert Lambert, Guest TBC, Kevin Doolan.