King’s Lynn Stars’ meeting at Rye House is postponed
King's Lynn Stars' Elite League meeting against Rye House this evening has been postponed.
With the overnight rain and more forecast for later the decision has been taken to call off the meeting and it will be rescheduled in due course.
The Stars are next due to be in action away at Leicester on Monday evening and their next home meeting is against Wolverhampton.
They will be hoping it's a lot more successful than their last time out at the Adrian Flux Arena when riders refused to ride for a period against Poole.
Stars chief Keith Chapman is keen to put the whole episode behind them.
You may also want to watch:
'What happened last Thursday has been spoken about on a number of occasions now,' Chapman said.
'I have written one final column about it all which supporters will be able to read at the track and then that's it, it's gone and it's behind us.
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 3 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 4 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 5 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 6 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 7 Water starts gushing out of sinkhole on Norwich city centre road
- 8 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 9 Post-Latitude covid has made me realise pandemic has a long way to go
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Loan possibility remains for Skipp
'After beating Poole on their home track on the Wednesday we were peeved with how the meeting itself went.'