King’s Lynn Stars’ KO Cup clash at Wolverhampton postponed
- Credit: Matthew Usher
King's Lynn Stars' KO Cup tie at Wolverhampton on Monday evening has been postponed.
Officials took the decision due to a poor weather forecast and wanted to minimise inconvenience for travelling fans. A new date is yet to be confirmed for the fixture.
The Stars are next in action on Wednesday evening when they entertain Rye House at the Adrian Flux Arena.
Dale Allitt's side have enjoyed a decent start to the Premiership season and currently sit in second place in the table behind leaders Wolverhampton. It promises to be an exciting battle against Rye House, who sit third in the table but Stars will be confident of pulling off their fifth successive victory after their impressive 52-41 win over Swindon last Wednesday.
Robert Lambert will be buoyed by his success with Great Britain Under-21s as he helped his side win through to the World Under-21 Team Cup final to be held in Poland on September 2.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 3 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 4 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 5 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 6 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed