Kings’ Lynn Stars give fitness update on injured duo
- Credit: Archant
King's Lynn racer Ty Proctor is aiming to be back in action next week.
The Aussie ace crashed in the Wednesday night defeat at Poole and is badly battered and bruised.
But Danish ace Thomas Jorgensen, who was tangled with Chris Harris' bike in a dramatic moment, remains in hospital and cannot put any weight on his foot.
Boss Dale Allitt said: 'We are expecting Ty to be at Belle Vue with us on Monday but right now he is very battered and bruised.
'He's determined to ride and we admire his determination, he's been a fine signing for the club.
You may also want to watch:
'If he doesn't make Monday it will be rider replacement for him.'
After Monday's trip to Manchester the sides will meet again in the next Stars home meeting on Wednesday August 8.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 6 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 7 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 8 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 9 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
- 10 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
'It was a bad defeat for us down at Poole,' said Allitt. 'Nobody at the club is pretending otherwise - but that one result doesn't determine our season.'