Kings’ Lynn Stars give fitness update on injured duo
- Credit: Archant
King's Lynn racer Ty Proctor is aiming to be back in action next week.
The Aussie ace crashed in the Wednesday night defeat at Poole and is badly battered and bruised.
But Danish ace Thomas Jorgensen, who was tangled with Chris Harris' bike in a dramatic moment, remains in hospital and cannot put any weight on his foot.
Boss Dale Allitt said: 'We are expecting Ty to be at Belle Vue with us on Monday but right now he is very battered and bruised.
'He's determined to ride and we admire his determination, he's been a fine signing for the club.
You may also want to watch:
'If he doesn't make Monday it will be rider replacement for him.'
After Monday's trip to Manchester the sides will meet again in the next Stars home meeting on Wednesday August 8.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 8 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 9 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler
- 10 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
'It was a bad defeat for us down at Poole,' said Allitt. 'Nobody at the club is pretending otherwise - but that one result doesn't determine our season.'