King’s Lynn’s Bjerre ruled out of Swindon trip
King's Lynn number one Kenneth Bjerre misses tonight's Elite League trip to Swindon after failing to recover from his heavy fall in the midweek win over Eastbourne.
Club officials confirmed on Thursday morning Bjerre will miss the trip to the West Country after a heavy fall in his opening ride of the club's latest 50-42 Norfolk Arena win. Bjerre was thrown clear in his first ride of the night after a defected clutch leaver prevented his bike from lifting off the start line.
Bjerre continued in the meeting but did not take his traditional place in heat 15. Belle Vue heat leader Rory Schlein has been booked as a guest replacement.
Lynn also track two further changes to their septet with David Howe replacing Lasse Bjerre at number two and Sam Masters in at reserve for Tomas Topinka.
Lynn could move level on points at the top of the Elite League alongside Poole with a maximum four point away win.
You may also want to watch:
• Robins: Lee Richardson (G), Jesper B Monberg, Maciej Janowski, Nicolai Klindt, Simon Stead, Kozza Smith, Cory Gathercole.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 5 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 6 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 7 City confirm midfielder exit
- 8 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 9 Truck stopped for 'unsecure load' during road check
- 10 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
• Stars: Rory Schlein (G), David Howe, Oliver Allen, Mads Korneliussen, Niels-Kristian Iversen, Filip Sitera, Sam Masters.