King’s Lynn’s Bjerre ruled out of Swindon trip
King's Lynn number one Kenneth Bjerre misses tonight's Elite League trip to Swindon after failing to recover from his heavy fall in the midweek win over Eastbourne.
Club officials confirmed on Thursday morning Bjerre will miss the trip to the West Country after a heavy fall in his opening ride of the club's latest 50-42 Norfolk Arena win. Bjerre was thrown clear in his first ride of the night after a defected clutch leaver prevented his bike from lifting off the start line.
Bjerre continued in the meeting but did not take his traditional place in heat 15. Belle Vue heat leader Rory Schlein has been booked as a guest replacement.
Lynn also track two further changes to their septet with David Howe replacing Lasse Bjerre at number two and Sam Masters in at reserve for Tomas Topinka.
Lynn could move level on points at the top of the Elite League alongside Poole with a maximum four point away win.
• Robins: Lee Richardson (G), Jesper B Monberg, Maciej Janowski, Nicolai Klindt, Simon Stead, Kozza Smith, Cory Gathercole.
- 1 Parish council weighs in on row over 'rollercoaster' racking
- 2 Man in 20s killed and another seriously injured in motorbike crash
- 3 'I couldn't believe it' - West Norfolk villages hit by flash flooding
- 4 House boarded up after fight in Norfolk village
- 5 YouTube professional eater smashes 100oz steak challenge at Norfolk pub
- 6 Norfolk beach named among UK's most contaminated
- 7 'Carnage' as fight involving axes breaks out after van crashes into house
- 8 Heatwave leaves dried-up pond like 'scene from sci-fi movie'
- 9 Norfolk spot named among UK's best waterside pubs
- 10 Where you will be able to see the Red Arrows over Norfolk today
• Stars: Rory Schlein (G), David Howe, Oliver Allen, Mads Korneliussen, Niels-Kristian Iversen, Filip Sitera, Sam Masters.