King’s Lynn renew main sponsorship deal
King's Lynn Stars have agreed a fresh main sponsorship deal with Roger Warnes Transport Ltd ahead of the club's 2011 Elite League bow.
Stars' chief Buster Chapman announced today the Norfolk-based road haulier had agreed to continue their backing for a third season.
'Over the years I have built up a fantastic relationship with the staff and directors of Roger Warnes Transport,' he said. 'I am extremely happy that we were able to negotiate a new deal with them. It means a lot to the club and without this type of support it would not be possible for King's Lynn to race in the Elite League.'
Managing Director, Roger Warnes, is delighted to support his local club.
'Our company is proud to be giving the club the backing it needs to take a step up to the Elite League,' he said. 'Over the years the club has served the community commendably and with the new television deal they will now be part of, with potentially more than 500 million viewers globally, that will help push the profile of the club, the local area and our company to places it has never been before.'
You may also want to watch:
Companies interested in sponsoring the club ahead of tapes up in March can contact Charlotte Rham on 01553 760060 to find out more about commerical opportunities starting from �300.
- 1 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 4 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 5 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 6 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 7 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 8 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 9 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 10 13 cars targeted in tyre-slashing spree