King’s Lynn handed 600 ticket allocation for FA Vase semi-final, first leg away tie
King's Lynn have been given an initial ticket allocation of 600 for the club's FA Vase semi-final, first leg tie at Coalville Town on March 26.
Ravens' officials confirmed on Thursday morning the tie will be an 1,800 capacity, all ticket game at the Owen Street Sports Ground, with both clubs potentially only 180 minutes from a Wembley final appearance.
'The FA guidelines in this matter indicate we are only obligated to give the away club a 15% share of the ground capacity but we know that is nowhere near enough to cater for the demand from King's Lynn,' said a Ravens' spokesman. 'With that in mind we have agreed a figure of 600. Away fans will be able to purchase tickets from King's Lynn. We are in the process of sending tickets to King's Lynn Town. There is a possibility the allocation can be increased but that depends on the demand from home fans. That is something we will monitor and we will take a view on nearer the time of the game itself.'
Home fans can purchase tickets on a first come, first served basis from Tuesday, March 15 onwards.
You may also want to watch:
Admission prices: �7 for adults, �5 for pensioners and �5 for children aged five to 15. Admission is free for children under five.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 4 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 7 Boss locked out of own salon after Covid 'vigilantes' glue door shut
- 8 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 9 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
- 10 Military personnel deployed to help N&N cope with Covid pressures