King’s Lynn face trip to north-east in FA Trophy
- Credit: Matthew Usher
King's Lynn Town have been given a tough away draw in the next round of the FA Trophy.
The Linnets will travel to Gateshead in the first round proper, with clubs from the National League now joining the competition.
The first round proper will take place on Saturday, December 10, with winning clubs receiving £5,000 from the FA's prize fund.
Gateshead are currently ninth in the National League and are currently on a run of three games without a win – they were beaten 3-0 at Woking on Saturday following two home draws.
The Linnets are 10th in the Evo-Stik Southern Premier and their 1-0 Trophy win over St Ives on Saturday was their sixth win in a row.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 City confirm midfielder exit
- 8 Risk of flooding in parts of region as storms slowly move in
- 9 City ready for Cantwell and Aarons end game
- 10 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath