King’s Lynn boss agrees loan deal with Dereham Town for youngster
- Credit: Ian Burt
King's Lynn Town youngster Dion Frary has joined Dereham Town on a month's loan.
Frary has been restricted to a spot on the Linnets bench so far this season, although he did play a part in the victory at St Ives on Bank Holiday Monday when he replaced the injured Ryan Fryatt.
'Dion is a young talent and he needs game time, so hopefully a month at Dereham and playing more regularly will help the lad get him sharp and some much-needed time in the pitch,' said Linnets boss Ian Culverhouse.
Dereham have started the season in impressive style under new boss Neal Simmons, with four wins out of four and have progressed to the second qualifying round of the FA Cup.
Meanwhile, a coach has been arranged for Lynn's FA Cup game at Nuneaton on Saturday, September 16.
You may also want to watch:
The coach will leave The Walks at 11am and will depart Nuneaton at 5.30pm.
The cost is £15 per person – contact Zoe Sandle on 07887 757704.
- 1 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 2 Which new Covid tier could Norfolk be in?
- 3 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 4 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 5 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 6 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 7 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 8 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive
- 9 Drivers ‘lucky to walk away’ as cars overturn
- 10 What each lockdown tier could mean for Norfolk