King’s Lynn boss agrees loan deal with Dereham Town for youngster
- Credit: Ian Burt
King's Lynn Town youngster Dion Frary has joined Dereham Town on a month's loan.
Frary has been restricted to a spot on the Linnets bench so far this season, although he did play a part in the victory at St Ives on Bank Holiday Monday when he replaced the injured Ryan Fryatt.
'Dion is a young talent and he needs game time, so hopefully a month at Dereham and playing more regularly will help the lad get him sharp and some much-needed time in the pitch,' said Linnets boss Ian Culverhouse.
Dereham have started the season in impressive style under new boss Neal Simmons, with four wins out of four and have progressed to the second qualifying round of the FA Cup.
Meanwhile, a coach has been arranged for Lynn's FA Cup game at Nuneaton on Saturday, September 16.
You may also want to watch:
The coach will leave The Walks at 11am and will depart Nuneaton at 5.30pm.
The cost is £15 per person – contact Zoe Sandle on 07887 757704.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 4 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 5 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 6 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 7 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 8 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 9 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 10 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death