King’s Lynn announce Hummel kit deal
King's Lynn Town have agreed a deal with Hummel to supply the club's playing strip and training gear for the new 2011/12 season.
The new kit will be launched at the club's Open Day on Saturday and will be available to purchase from this weekend through their local retail partner, Ikon Clothing. Hummel national sales' manager Gary Bright is delighted at the tie up with the FA Vase semi-finalists.
He said: 'After an initial meeting with Jonathan Chapman and seeing at first hand the amazing facilities at The Walks, as well as the clear enthusiasm and passion that the players and management had for the club, I felt that we could all benefit from a strong and successful three way partnership.
'We hope that the fans like the designs and will feel proud to wear the new Hummel kit when it is officially released. We wish everyone connected with KLFC a very successful season.'
Hummel are the world's oldest teamsport brand formed in 1923 and have a very strong heritage in football from grassroots to international level. In the past they have supplied the likes of Real Madrid, Tottenham Hotspur and Feyenoord along with the national team of Denmark amongst many others.
You may also want to watch:
The connection with Kings Lynn FC came about through the fashion retailer Ikon, who are stocking Hummel fashion clothing and footwear in their King's Lynn store.
- 1 'Unauthorised' headstones ruin family's final wishes
- 2 New Lidl supermarket opens in Norwich
- 3 Neighbours sick of road turning into 'scene from Fast & Furious'
- 4 Hospital investigated over 'contentious' deaths goes bust owing £4m
- 5 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 6 Man was found dead after lockdown hit business, inquest told
- 7 Anti-vax protesters descend on Norwich pub demanding entry
- 8 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 9 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Loan possibility remains for Skipp