King’s Lynn look to build momentum with League Cup tie against high-flying Kettering Town
King's Lynn Town take on high-flying Kettering in the League Cup this evening as the Linnets look to build some momentum under returning boss Ian Culverhouse.
The former Norwich City defender was back in the Lynn technical area on Saturday to oversee a 3-0 win over Alvechurch, courtesy of goals from Ryan Hawkins (two) and Adam Marriott.
And he will be hoping to get an even better grasp of the resources at his disposal tonight when they head to Evo-Stik Central Premier Division leaders Kettering Town (kick-off 7.45pm). Lynn will then return to league matters on Saturday when they entertain St Ives Town.
Meanwhile, Lowestoft are also in League Cup action as they head to Suffolk rivals Leiston.
The Trawlerboys are six games without a win after Saturday's 3-1 reverse against Stourbridge and will be looking to get back to the kind of form they showed at the start of the season. Leiston will be buoyed by their 3-0 win over Biggleswade at the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 2 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 3 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 4 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 5 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 6 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 7 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 8 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront
- 9 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 10 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships