Josh Auty says King’s Lynn Stars won’t give up the fight
- Credit: Ian Burt
Josh Auty insists King's Lynn's 'warriors' will carry the fight at title-chasing Belle Vue on Friday (7.30pm).
The Stars still need points to ensure SGB Premiership safety after being beaten 50-43 by Poole and then by the weather against Rye House in Thursday's double header.
Leicester trail King's Lynn by two points at the foot of the table but have tricky fixtures against Wolverhampton and at Rye House to come.
However, Auty wants the Stars to be masters of their own destiny.
'All of these boys are warriors,' said Auty. 'We have had a gruelling schedule but will give absolutely everything at Belle Vue.
You may also want to watch:
'No one here wants to finish bottom. The schedule is killing us and of course, we'd have a better chance if it was lighter.
'We can only give our all and hopefully, go there and get something.'
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 3 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 4 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 5 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 6 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 7 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 8 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
Simon Lambert replaces Nicklas Porsing at reserve and the Stars run rider replacement for Robert Lambert who is on World Under-21 Team Cup duty.
The Aces run rider replacement for Kenneth Bjerre at number one and have Richie Worrall and Jan Graversen in as guests for Max Fricke and Dan Bewley.
Belle Vue: R/R for Kenneth Bjerre, Steve Worrall, Richie Worrall, Rohan Tungate, Craig Cook, Jan Graversen, Jack Smith.
Stars: R/R Robert Lambert, Thomas Jorgensen, Michael Palm Toft, Kai Huckenbeck, Tomas H Jonasson, Josh Auty, Simon Lambert.