Join the Top Tips 2010 race
Roll up, roll up - the annual Evening News/Aggbag Top Tips marathon horse racing competition will soon be coming under starter's orders.The stalls are being loaded but there is still time for you to join our popular battle of the tipsters.
Roll up, roll up - the annual Evening News/Aggbag Top Tips marathon horse racing competition will soon be coming under starter's orders.
The stalls are being loaded but there is still time for you to join our popular battle of the tipsters.
Just contact Milton Lindsay by phone (01603 772315) or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your team name, and contact details as soon as possible.
Our long-running event is open to all teams in the area.
You may also want to watch:
All you have to do is pick a horse from a particular Saturday meeting each week and if you can keep the winning habit you could find yourself in the running for a cash prize and the title of Top Tips champion.
Even if you are not fortunate enough to win overall when the marathon contest reaches the finishing line in November, a top 10 finish could well be enough to earn a share of the cash prize.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 8 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer
Last year's winners Arkwrights A Darts scooped �300 with the runner-up Arkwrights Weekenders claiming �200. Arkwrights Pool team scooped third place, making the city-based outfit very much the club to beat this time.
Just fill in the entry form and return it as soon as possible marked Top Tips to: Milton Lindsay, Evening News Sports Desk, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 IRE.
Each selection carries an imaginary �1 stake.
You are credited with the starting price for each winner but deducted �1 for every loser.
Non-runners leave your total unaltered.
A user-friendly automated telephone system is used to log entries. The starting date will be announced when entries have been collated.
All successful entrants will be notified by letter which will contain full details of how to play.