Join the Top Tips 2010 race
Roll up, roll up - the annual Evening News/Aggbag Top Tips marathon horse racing competition will soon be coming under starter's orders.The stalls are being loaded but there is still time for you to join our popular battle of the tipsters.
Roll up, roll up - the annual Evening News/Aggbag Top Tips marathon horse racing competition will soon be coming under starter's orders.
The stalls are being loaded but there is still time for you to join our popular battle of the tipsters.
Just contact Milton Lindsay by phone (01603 772315) or email email@example.com with your team name, and contact details as soon as possible.
Our long-running event is open to all teams in the area.
You may also want to watch:
All you have to do is pick a horse from a particular Saturday meeting each week and if you can keep the winning habit you could find yourself in the running for a cash prize and the title of Top Tips champion.
Even if you are not fortunate enough to win overall when the marathon contest reaches the finishing line in November, a top 10 finish could well be enough to earn a share of the cash prize.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
Last year's winners Arkwrights A Darts scooped �300 with the runner-up Arkwrights Weekenders claiming �200. Arkwrights Pool team scooped third place, making the city-based outfit very much the club to beat this time.
Just fill in the entry form and return it as soon as possible marked Top Tips to: Milton Lindsay, Evening News Sports Desk, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 IRE.
Each selection carries an imaginary �1 stake.
You are credited with the starting price for each winner but deducted �1 for every loser.
Non-runners leave your total unaltered.
A user-friendly automated telephone system is used to log entries. The starting date will be announced when entries have been collated.
All successful entrants will be notified by letter which will contain full details of how to play.