It's all as you were for Worthy
For the fifth Championship game in a row, Nigel Worthington has few reasons to change either his formation or his line-up. The only concern he has had this week is over striker Robert Earnshaw, who sprained his wrist playing for Wales against Brazil on Tuesday.
For the fifth Championship game in a row, Canaries manager Nigel Worthington has few reasons to change either his formation or his line-up.
The only concern he has had this week is over striker Robert Earnshaw, who sprained his wrist playing for Wales against Brazil on Tuesday. Worthington is confident his leading scorer will be fit, but the Welshman will wear protective strapping if necessary.
On-loan goalkeeper Lee Camp will take his place on the bench, with Joe Lewis sidelined by a fractured cheekbone while defender Matthieu Louis-Jean's recovery after a long injury lay-off with a hamstring injury has hit a minor setback - a bruised toe. Striker Peter Thorne is still out with a hamstring problem, but youngster Rossi Jarvis is fit again, although he is likely to need more outings in the reserves before he can be considered for a place in the first team squad. The only other change on the bench will be to cover the departure of Leon McKenzie to Coventry.
Lee Croft is closer to lasting a full 90 minutes as his body clock finally adjusts to Championship, rather than Premiership, time, and he will resume his strike partnership with Darren Huckerby and Earnshaw.
You may also want to watch:
In defence, the only disruption will be if Adam Drury's wife goes into labour with their first child. Should that happen, the left back will be straight out of the squad - Worthington is clearly hoping its timing is as good as its father's.
Gary Doherty showed no ill effects form a training ground collision with Richard Dunne during his trip away with the Republic of Ireland, while Youssef Safri also returned unscathed from African Cup of Nations duty with Morroco.
- 1 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 2 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 3 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 4 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 5 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 6 Why is it so difficult to buy bottled water?
- 7 Man dumped rubbish at beauty spot after he 'forgot to put his bins out'
- 8 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 9 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 10 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out