Injuries won't affect loan spells
Robert Earnshaw's injury absence won't affect Ryan Jarvis' chances of going out on loan. City boss Peter Grant is keen for his fringe players, including Jarvis, to see first team action and is prepared to let players out on loan.
Robert Earnshaw's injury absence won't affect Ryan Jarvis' chances of going out on loan.
City boss Peter Grant is keen for his fringe players, including Jarvis, to see first team action and is prepared to let players out on loan.
But while Grant finds himself a striker light because of the injury to his leading scorer, it won't affect Jarvis' position.
“I still feel people need games,” said Grant. “I am looking to get people fit, to get people playing games of football.
You may also want to watch:
“To say to Ryan Jarvis he is going to be here and be bit part again and six months down the line he hasn't played any games - I have to be very careful. It is something I have to look at - that I am not going to be in a position where I don't have somebody to perform for us - so the goalposts have changed for me as well.
“Thankfully I have two weeks left and fortunately there is also a loan period between now and the end of March, so I think you will see it won't be just January we are talking about - it will be the end of March as well.”
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 3 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 4 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 9 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 10 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town