Indie Vaughan-Jones takes victory at Horseheath
- Credit: Archant
Indie Vaughan-Jones enjoyed victory at Horseheath at the weekend with Cool Blue in the BE90 class.
She followed this win up with 24th place in the BE100 class on Cool Choice as she continued her promising eventing career. She has already ridden up to 2* and is a working pupil for Ros Canter. Vaughan-Jones said she particularly enjoyed the 'flowing and galloping stretches' of the course.
Rosie Hull was successful in the BE80(T) class with a win on Master Comic; Hull actually started out as a Point to Point rider, with her first competitive race being at Horseheath Racecourse some 10 years ago.
At the final prize giving of the weekend, Rosie Oxlade was successful in Section N of the Andrew Hodge Contracting sponsored BE80(T) class. The event proved a hit with the 460 competitors and the entry charges will be donated to East Anglian Air Ambulance and Maggie's Centre.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body of man in 20s found at nature reserve near Norwich
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Sky broadband issues across Norfolk and Suffolk resolved
- 5 Shocked couple told statue used as doorstop could be worth £1m
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Drug dealer walks free from court for his 145th offence
- 8 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 9 Clean-up operation begins as town 'flooded completely' by heavy rain
- 10 Norfolk hit by thunderstorms and heavy hail