Huddersfield believe they can beat Norwich City in televised Carrow Road clash
- Credit: PA
German centre-back Michael Hefele says Huddersfield Town will head to Carrow Road believing they are good enough to beat Norwich City tonight.
The Terriers head for Norfolk in fourth place in the Championship table after back-to-back wins against Bristol City and Burton Albion.
However, the Canaries would leapfrog their opponents in the standings with victory in front of the Sky TV cameras for the second time in four days, following a 1-0 home win over Aston Villa on Tuesday.
'I think it is a very hard, tough game because they have come down from the Premier League,' Hefele said.
'But it is also a little bit of an open game because they want to play football, we want to play football and we are going to Norwich to get the three points.'
You may also want to watch:
The 26-year-old former Dynamo Dresden defender was brought in during the summer by Huddersfield boss David Wagner and has played every minute of his side's three-match unbeaten run, which brought an end to a poor run of one win in eight matches.
Winning 1-0 at Burton on Tuesday night recovered more of the Terriers' early-season momentum and Hefele was particularly pleased with a first clean sheet in seven matches.
- 1 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 2 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 7 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 8 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 9 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 10 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
'I was very happy with the result, about the 1-0 and the clean sheet,' he continued, speaking to HTTV. 'I think it was a very ugly game and a very different game to our other games but sometimes in the season you have to win such games.
'The attitude was right in the whole team, we worked very hard and defended together very good.'
For more from Hefele ahead of the game, press play on the video above