Holt will be ready for away test
Holt are on their travels again in London 3NE tomorrow, making the long trip to West Ham to take on East London.
After last week's impressive home victory against South Woodham Ferrers the team will want to keep up the momentum by making it nine victories on the trot.
'We bounced back from the poor performance away at Campion and I was pleased with the shift the lads put in,' said joint coach Penny Chapman. 'Being honest about it though so we should – SWF were near the bottom of the league and we were at home so last week's performance and result is what I expected.
'What will be more interesting to see is if we can get the away win in London this Saturday as on the evidence of a fortnight ago we don't seem to be focussed enough for away games. (Fellow coach) Ed Steed and I will be drumming this fact into the players at training, making sure that they are fully up for this game and to make sure they come out of the blocks at kick off and keep the intensity in the game and hopefully take the points on offer.'
Man-of-the match from last week, second row Karl Knight, had been doubtful due to a hand injury but it looks like he has now made a full recovery, as has No 8 Ash Woods, who was also struggling with fitness.
You may also want to watch:
Wing Richard Justice might not be available due to work commitments and it will be a late call as to whether he can make it. It's a long trip for Holt but hopefully they can keep up their winning streak.
- 1 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 2 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 3 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 6 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 7 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront
- 8 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 9 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 10 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened