parkrun focus: Holkham parkrun celebrates its second anniversary
- Credit: Paula Harrison
Ninety-six runners took part in the 96th running of Holkham parkrun on Saturday as the event celebrated its two-year anniversary.
Many runners took part in the event in fancy dress to honour the occasion but first across the line was Anthony Cude in 19:09 with Phil Wakeman setting a new personal best of 19:53 in second place. David Black (20:16) was just outside the 20-minute mark in third.
Lorraine Hunt was first female across the line in 24:10 as she set a new personal best in the process. Julia Sudbury was just one second behind her whilst Lori Brackley was third in 25:02.
Thomas Kelly was the first junior with a new PB of 22:42.
Overall 12 first timers took part whilst there were nine personal bests.
You may also want to watch:
There are vacancies for volunteers in the coming weeks - anyone who is interested in taking part can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This week's volunteers: Teresa ABEL, Fran ALLEN, Dave BARBER, Shirley BROWELL, Ellie DUNCAN, Paul DUNCAN, Kieran DUNCAN, Marie J DUNCAN, Rebecca FOWLE, Lucy HARRISON, Kay KING, Susan RISEBOROUGH, Gail SKINNER, Paula SMITH, Helen TIMSON, Eva-Lily TIMSON
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 7 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van
Got a parkrun picture? Email it to is at email@example.com