Heybridge Swifts 1 Wroxham 1
Wroxham's play-off hopes suffered a severe dent as Heybridge Swifts claimed a late leveller at Scraley Road.
Heybridge started well and saw a decent early header from Damien Green go close but it was the Yachtsmen that took the lead in the 32nd minute.
A cross from the left by Remy Gordon picked out Jamie Forshaw and the former King's Lynn striker swept the ball home past Danny Sambridge.
Wroxham had earlier hit the bar from Gordon and deserved their first half lead.
The best of the late first half chances fell to George Cocklin who fired inches wide with a 29th minute free-kick.
You may also want to watch:
The second half only became lively towards the end as Billy Hunt crashed a volley against the bar for Swifts with 13 minutes left before James Fitchett struck in the 85th minute after Elliott Pride had saved a Jack West header following a fine cross from Sam Ashford.
Heybridge came close to stealing all three points in stoppage time as Shamido Pedulu found West in the box but his shot was narrowly wide.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 3 North Norfolk fish and chip shop among best in the country
- 4 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 5 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 6 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 7 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 8 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 9 Three taken to hospital after eight crews battle holiday park blaze
- 10 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
Wroxham entertain Aveley next Saturday in a must-win game.