Hellesdon aiming for a seventh straight win
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Promotion-chasing Hellesdon will be aiming to stretch an impressive winning streak to seven matches this afternoon.
Since being well beaten at Loddon in late January Hellesdon have turned on the style, scoring 21 goals and conceding just two to move up to second in Division One, just one point adrift of leaders Bradenham Wanderers.
Having worked their way into the promotion places the challenge now is maintain the momentum, starting with a home clash against mid-table North Walsham today.
Bradenham are at home to lowly Holt while Aylsham host Beccles in a match between fourth and third.
In the top flight the two horse race for the title continues with leaders Spixworth hosting Stalham and Harleston visiting Caister.
You may also want to watch:
Spixworth are eight points ahead, having played one more game, with the two sides set to meet at Harleston on April 1.
- 1 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 2 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 3 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 4 Man who died in west Norfolk crash named
- 5 Nine Norfolk flood alerts ahead of Storm Christoph
- 6 Man who drove 128 miles for fish and chips among latest Covid fines
- 7 Going full term during this coronavirus pandemic fills me with absolute terror
- 8 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park
- 9 Carer caught on CCTV letting dog scratch vulnerable pensioner
- 10 PM warns there will be no 'open sesame' lockdown exit