Harrison maintains Reepham’s winning start
Reepham Town kept up their 100pc winning start to the season with a 1-0 win at Wroxham Reserves courtesy of Kieran Harrison's goal.
Town sit two points ahead of Acle United who dropped points for the first time this season at St Andrews. Ricci Butler was on the scoresheet for Acle but Chris Priest preserved a point for the hosts.
Spixworth sit in second place in the table thanks to a thumping 5-1 win at home to Dersingham Rovers. Danny Brown bagged a brace for Spixworth while Mark Bloomfield, Charlie Bartram and Daniel McKail were also on target. Liam Somerton replied for the visitors.
Wymondham Town got their first win of the season with a 3-2 win over Norwich CEYMS. Luke Rackham's double and Calum Webb's goal helped them to three points as Thomas Amis and Damian Didwell hit back for CEYMS.
Beccles Town remain rooted to the foot of the table after a 3-1 defeat at home to Blofield United. Jason Wright got Beccles' only goal but Mark Baxter (two) and C Ames were on target for the visitors.
You may also want to watch:
Sheringham got their first win of the campaign thanks to a 3-2 win over Mattishall.
Leaders Foulsham dropped their first points of the season in Division One as they were held to a 1-1 draw at Stalham Town. Simon Prior was on target for Foulsham but Jamie Clarke ensured a share of the spoils for Town.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
Long Stratton are handily-placed in fourth as their 2-1 win over Hindringham made it three wins out of three.
Bradenham Wanderers ran riot with a 6-0 win over Corton – Stuart Woodock, Joel Brien and Luke Dagg all grabbed two goals apiece.
Harleston Town and Aylsham fought out an entertaining 2-2 draw. Fionn Goodwin-Wright and Andrew Bicker got the goals for Town but Richard Myhill's brace ensured a point for the north Norfolk side.
North Walsham Town claimed their second win of the season with a 3-0 win at Horsford United – Dale Wilton, Antoni Fawkes and Perry Payne getting the goals.
Tom Leeder was on the scoresheet for Hempnall but couldn't stop his side slipping to a 3-1 defeat at home to Holt United whilst it was a miserable afternoon for Mundford, who were well beaten 4-0 by Hellesdon.