Haines suffers broken collarbone
Paddy DavittKing's Lynn's newly-crowned British U21 champion Joe Haines is out of Wednesday night's Premier League opener against Sheffield with a broken collarbone.Paddy Davitt
King's Lynn's newly-crowned British U21 champion Joe Haines is out of Wednesday night's Premier League opener against Sheffield with a broken collarbone.
Lynn will employ rider replacement in Haines' absence with Chris Schramm guesting for skipper Tomas Topinka who broke his leg in the weekend Premier Trophy defeat at Rye House.
Haines fell in his last ride of Wolverhampton's Elite League win over Eastbourne on Monday night.
Lynn officials were informed on Tuesday, but are awaiting a further injury update before revealing how long Haines could be sidelined.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 4 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 5 Owner of popular bakery rushed into intensive care 120 miles from home
- 6 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 7 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 8 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 9 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 10 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’