MATCHDAY LIVE: Guiseley v King’s Lynn Town
- Credit: Archant
King's Lynn Town open their National League North campaign away to Guiseley this afternoon – and we'll be there to bring you all the updates from the game.
The Linnets earned promotion last season after a Super Final win at Warrington and will be keen to carry on the momentum ahead of a tough campaign.
Manager Ian Culverhouse has added to his squad - Norwich City youngster Alfie Payne came in on a season-long loan on the eve of the first game, joining former Ipswich Town defender Chris Smith, another ex-Canary youth player, Sam Kelly, who also played for Grimsby and Port Vale, left-back Nathan Fox and Wroxham midfielder Sonny Carey.
Guiseley finished fourth from bottom of the National League North last season.
- You can follow updates from Nethermoor Park above
You may also want to watch:
- 1 More storms ahead as flood warnings remain in place
- 2 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 3 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 4 Trains cancelled due to flooding - and more heavy rain expected
- 5 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 6 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 7 Cannabis stash worth about £2000 found hidden in home
- 8 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 9 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 10 Man taken to hospital after cardiac arrest at beach