Grids packed as Stock Car and Banger Racing teams do battle at the Norfolk Arena
Stock Car and Banger Racing returns to the Norfolk Arena for the annual Festive Fixture which takes place on Sunday (1pm).
Four formulas are in action, with the Micro Bangers in a team meeting together with the Reliant Robins, Lady Bangers and 1300 Stock Cars.
Big numbers are in action for all four formulas. A massive response from the Micro Bangers has been forthcoming, with well over 60 cars in action.
Deane Mayes' (North Walsham) Norfolk N Good team have been dominant in team meetings nationwide this year and he has a formidable line-up, which also includes Jonny Wilkinson (Norwich) and Dan Latham (Diss) which will be one of the teams to beat.
Other local teams include Team Bash, which includes Jamie Childerhouse, Jason Farthing and Fary Lusher (all Lynn) and Team Jackpot, which includes Terry and Ricky Garrod (both from Swaffham) and Nigel Burcham (Norwich).
You may also want to watch:
The Robins have their final points meeting of the year. Colin Aldred has a decent lead over defending champion Allen Cooper (Huntingdon) and should do enough to go silver in 2013.
Both the Lady Bangers and 1300 Stock Cars have their White & Yellow Finals.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 2 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 5 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Voyeur watched people after setting up secret cameras in bathroom
- 9 Woman in 60s suffers serious injuries after car crashes into ditch
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland
Kate Calver (Swaffham) will be in pole position for the ladies whilst Jonny Pearce will be looking to win the title from the same spot in the 1300 Stock Cars.