Grant searching for new reserve boss
Peter Grant revealed that he is likely to bring someone in from outside the club. “It's certainly a decision that I'm not going to rush but I will definitely be filling the position,” he said.
Norwich City manager Peter Grant revealed that he is likely to bring someone in from outside the club.
“It's certainly a decision that I'm not going to rush but I will definitely be filling the position,” he said. “I want to make sure that I bring in the right person with the right work ethic for us all to work along.
“I'm more than happy with the current staff that I've got so there's no need to rush it. I'm perhaps looking for someone to bring in a little bit of freshness to the club like Martin Hunter did when he arrived in the summer.”
Grant believes that Webb has landed himself a great opportunity to establish himself as a manager in his own right.
You may also want to watch:
“I think it's a great chance for Keith and one that he couldn't refuse. I would have been more than delighted to keep him here but this is the chance for him to become his own man.
“He's a great student of the game and I'm sure he will do very good things with King's Lynn.”
- 1 Revealed: Siblings' bodies were found after father's death
- 2 Body believed to be missing man found near Norfolk coast
- 3 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 4 Neighbours of murdered woman tell of terrifying scene in close
- 5 Sales rep who died at nature reserve named at inquest
- 6 No-frills Norwich pub offers top-notch food and every dish is under £8
- 7 Covid infection rates plummet in Norfolk
- 8 Police name murder victim, who died of 'severe head injury'
- 9 Firefighters dash to tackle blaze at coastal holiday resort
- 10 Widow threatened with debt collectors after funeral director’s bill blunder
Grant also revealed that with Webb taking the post at the Walks it may provide a chance for some of his own younger players to get some playing experience under their belts.
“That will definitely come into my mind,” said Grant. “The players down there are going to be working with a very good coach and I would not hesitate in sending some players there for a bit of experience.”