Frohawk has the final say as King’s Lynn Town Reserves progress to Norfolk Senior Cup quarter-finals
- Credit: Ian Burt
King's Lynn Town Reserves moved into the last eight of the Norfolk Senior Cup with a hard-fought 2-1 win over Downham Town at The Walks last night.
The Linnets went into the break one up, courtesy of a goal from Nathan Daw.
Downham equalised after the break to take the tie into extra-time but Jack Frohawk had the final say for the hosts.
Last night's two other scheduled Senior Cup ties, between Wroxham and Great Yarmouth Town and Gorleston and Fakenham Town, were both postponed again.
The games have been rescheduled for Tuesday evening (December 8, 7.45pm). Were the Wroxham game to be called off for a fourth time there is the back-up of a date at The Wellesley the following evening.
You may also want to watch:
Quarter-finals: Wroxham/Great Yarmouth Town v King's Lynn Town Reserves, Norwich United v Acle United, Gorleston/Fakenham Town v Thetford Town, Spixworth v Dereham Town.
- 1 12 police vehicles called to 'very serious' crash in west Norfolk
- 2 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 3 Man dies following crash between tractor and car
- 4 Pedestrian dies following collision with a bus on A146
- 5 Mum pays tribute to 'everyone's sunshine' Kaiden, eight
- 6 'How can they do this to mum' - Anger as 87-year-old dumped at care home
- 7 Norfolk teacher, preacher and scout leader indecently assaulted four boys
- 8 Road in west Norfolk still closed seven hours after 'very serious' crash
- 9 The top-rated McDonald's in Norfolk according to Tripadvisor
- 10 Fourteen green spaces in Norfolk named among best in UK