Frohawk has the final say as King’s Lynn Town Reserves progress to Norfolk Senior Cup quarter-finals
- Credit: Ian Burt
King's Lynn Town Reserves moved into the last eight of the Norfolk Senior Cup with a hard-fought 2-1 win over Downham Town at The Walks last night.
The Linnets went into the break one up, courtesy of a goal from Nathan Daw.
Downham equalised after the break to take the tie into extra-time but Jack Frohawk had the final say for the hosts.
Last night's two other scheduled Senior Cup ties, between Wroxham and Great Yarmouth Town and Gorleston and Fakenham Town, were both postponed again.
The games have been rescheduled for Tuesday evening (December 8, 7.45pm). Were the Wroxham game to be called off for a fourth time there is the back-up of a date at The Wellesley the following evening.
You may also want to watch:
Quarter-finals: Wroxham/Great Yarmouth Town v King's Lynn Town Reserves, Norwich United v Acle United, Gorleston/Fakenham Town v Thetford Town, Spixworth v Dereham Town.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 7 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 8 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 9 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 10 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab