Free footy sessions at Thetford
It has been announced there is to be free girls' football coaching at Thetford Sports Centre.The sessions for ages eight to 16 (school Years 3-16) last six weeks, beginning on Monday, February 22, 6 to 7pm.
It has been announced there is to be free girls' football coaching at Thetford Sports Centre.
The sessions for ages eight to 16 (school Years 3-16) last six weeks, beginning on Monday, February 22, 6 to 7pm.
A club spokesman said it was 'your chance to get involved in one of the UK leading female sports with one of leading girls' football clubs in the area!
'Brandon Lads and Lasses AFC are a FA Charter Standard Development Club. Please pre-book if possible to ensure allocation of coaches for age groups.'
You may also want to watch:
Contact Roger Field for all girls' and ladies' coaching and squad information on 01842 813077 or 07769944451 or firstname.lastname@example.org, www.brandonladsandlasses.co.uk.
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 5 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 9 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 10 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk