Four-goal Tuttle helps Saints scuttle Wells
Norwich St Johns took the scoring honours in the Premier Division at the weekend with an 8-1 away win over Wells Town.
Luke Tuttle scored half of their goals with David Matthews chipping in with two and the others coming from Aaron Kay and an unfortunate Wells defender.
Mattishall continue to lead the way at the top after two goals from Luke Catchpole and one from Gary Harbour gave them a 3-1 win over Wroxham Reserves at Trafford Park.
But Cromer and Acle remain right on their tail with games in hand.
The Crabs had a hat-trick in a four-goal win for the second week running. Last week John Curtis bagged a treble against Wroxham Reserves. This time Scott Woodcock took the honours in a 4-1 victory at Hempnall. As last week, Dale Wilton completed the scoring.
Cromer trail Mattishall by four points with two games in hand while Acle are a further three points back with an extra game advantage after thrashing Sheringham 5-1 with two goals each from Adam Hipperson and Harry Maddison and one from Nathan Thompson.
Wymondham are just above Wells at the wrong end of the table after a 3-1 home defeat to St Andrews. Blofield dropped home points in a 1-1 draw with Spixworth while Beccles won 2-1 at Loddon.
- 1 Parish council weighs in on row over 'rollercoaster' racking
- 2 Man in 20s killed and another seriously injured in motorbike crash
- 3 House boarded up after fight in Norfolk village
- 4 'I couldn't believe it' - West Norfolk villages hit by flash flooding
- 5 Norfolk beach named among UK's most contaminated
- 6 YouTube professional eater smashes 100oz steak challenge at Norfolk pub
- 7 'Carnage' as fight involving axes breaks out after van crashes into house
- 8 Heatwave leaves dried-up pond like 'scene from sci-fi movie'
- 9 Norfolk spot named among UK's best waterside pubs
- 10 Where you will be able to see the Red Arrows over Norfolk today
Stalham lead Division One by five points after a 4-1 win at Norwich CEYMS.