Four-goal Tuttle helps Saints scuttle Wells
Norwich St Johns took the scoring honours in the Premier Division at the weekend with an 8-1 away win over Wells Town.
Luke Tuttle scored half of their goals with David Matthews chipping in with two and the others coming from Aaron Kay and an unfortunate Wells defender.
Mattishall continue to lead the way at the top after two goals from Luke Catchpole and one from Gary Harbour gave them a 3-1 win over Wroxham Reserves at Trafford Park.
But Cromer and Acle remain right on their tail with games in hand.
The Crabs had a hat-trick in a four-goal win for the second week running. Last week John Curtis bagged a treble against Wroxham Reserves. This time Scott Woodcock took the honours in a 4-1 victory at Hempnall. As last week, Dale Wilton completed the scoring.
You may also want to watch:
Cromer trail Mattishall by four points with two games in hand while Acle are a further three points back with an extra game advantage after thrashing Sheringham 5-1 with two goals each from Adam Hipperson and Harry Maddison and one from Nathan Thompson.
Wymondham are just above Wells at the wrong end of the table after a 3-1 home defeat to St Andrews. Blofield dropped home points in a 1-1 draw with Spixworth while Beccles won 2-1 at Loddon.
- 1 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 4 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 5 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 6 Park issues warning over bacteria which is toxic to dogs
- 7 Queues in Norwich as hundreds flock to cider and sausage festival
- 8 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 9 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 10 City confirm midfielder exit
Stalham lead Division One by five points after a 4-1 win at Norwich CEYMS.