Foulsham have not resigned from Anglian Combination League yet
- Credit: Archant
Foulsham FC secretary Ivor Darby insists it is 'not 100pc sure' the club is about to resign from the Anglian Combination League.
The club, who have been Anglian Combination League members since 2005, sent out a Tweet on Tuesday starting: 'It's been a great rise into senior football but unfortunately it has come to an end today, good luck to all the lads in the future.'
However, Darby insists that this isn't certain yet although managers Darren Gorbould and Stewart Buck have said they want to leave the club.
'It's not 100 per cent sure,' said Darby. 'The manager has indicated that he is not going to continue and the players aren't keen.'
Foulsham, who sit bottom of Division One of the Anglian Combination League are due to host Hindringham on Saturday. However, Darby admits it's unlikely the match will go ahead.
You may also want to watch:
'I'm not expecting us to be able to fulfil Saturday's fixture but we have got a few days to sort it out,' he added.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 3 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 4 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 5 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 9 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 10 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed