Five-star Stalham stun Walsham in Norfolk Senior Cup
Stalham pulled off the result of the day in the Norfolk Senior Cup with a 5-0 thumping of derby rivals North Walsham.
Darren Patterson hit a hat-trick for Anglian Combination Division One side Stalham against their Premier Division opponents, with Lawrence Cheese and Rupert Marsh also on target.
Elsewhere results in the other seven second round ties went according to league status, with Premier Division high flyers Dersingham 4-1 winners against Division One Horsford.
Lee Hyde netted twice for Dersingham and further goals from Aaron Proctor and Christopher Jenkins sealed their passage into the third round. James Taylor grabbed a consolation goal for Horsford.
Loddon United won 3-0 at Harleston Town, the visitors' goals coming from Daniel Crisp, Richard Summons and Matthew Ayre.
You may also want to watch:
There was also a 3-0 success for Caister at Long Stratton in a clash of two Division One high flyers.
Anton Ward netted twice and Kieran Hack also found the back of the net.
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Sneak peek inside first £2.7m luxury mansion for sale
- 3 New landlords relaunch pub with three-course dog menu
- 4 Tributes to popular entertainer after death following tragic accident
- 5 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 6 Plot of gold? Land up for sale for £750,000
- 7 Neighbours' shock as man's body found in flat weeks after he died
- 8 Fly-tippers dumped dead relative's rubbish – just half a mile from recycling centre
- 9 Norfolk couple's hopes of £1m 'doorstop' sculpture dashed
- 10 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
Glen Spooner fired the only goal of the game as St Andrews went through at the expense of Mattishall.
Reepham Town proved too strong for Division One side Aylsham, as the Premier Division hosts triumphed 4-1. Leon Huckle, Ashley Dearing, Kevin Winkworth and Joseph Wright scored for the home side.
Premier Division strugglers Sheringham and Hempnall face a replay after battling out a 2-2 draw after extra-time on Saturday. The score was 1-1 after 90 minutes.
Shane Cox and Philip Durham netted for Sheringham, but visitors Hempnall earned another chance with goals from Ryan MacFadden and Ryan Haynes.
Wymondham Town were made to battle by Bradenham Wanderers before securing a 2-1 victory.
Jonathan Phipps and Lewis McKerell were on target for Wymondham, with Ricky Forder registering for Wanderers.