Fifty not out! The best bits of the West Norfolk Sports Podcast so far
- Credit: PA
The West Norfolk Sports Podcast has completed a perhaps not so memorable half century!
Host Gavin Caney had brought you 49 episodes before deciding to make the 50th a look back at the best bits so far from sport in the west of the county – the patch he is based in.
Included in the anniversary special are snippets from high-profile names in the local sporting scene such as Gary Setchell and David Bell (both football), Rob Lyon and Rory Schlein (both speedway) and professional basketball player Pat Manifold.
Enjoy this trip down memory lane and relive some of the funniest moments so far from the multi-sport offering from our man in the Eastern Daily Press' King's Lynn office.
- To listen to the latest WNSP, click here, or visit www.edp24.co.uk/wnsp – where all the previous offerings can also be listened to – and select episode 50.
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your latest news, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
You may also want to watch:
*Podcast put together on November 24/25.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 7 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 8 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 9 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 10 Parking debate and police focus part of crackdown on 'keyed' cars