Fifty not out! The best bits of the West Norfolk Sports Podcast so far
- Credit: PA
The West Norfolk Sports Podcast has completed a perhaps not so memorable half century!
Host Gavin Caney had brought you 49 episodes before deciding to make the 50th a look back at the best bits so far from sport in the west of the county – the patch he is based in.
Included in the anniversary special are snippets from high-profile names in the local sporting scene such as Gary Setchell and David Bell (both football), Rob Lyon and Rory Schlein (both speedway) and professional basketball player Pat Manifold.
Enjoy this trip down memory lane and relive some of the funniest moments so far from the multi-sport offering from our man in the Eastern Daily Press' King's Lynn office.
- To listen to the latest WNSP, click here, or visit www.edp24.co.uk/wnsp – where all the previous offerings can also be listened to – and select episode 50.
- To get involved with the podcast, or for all your latest news, follow Gavin on Twitter by clicking on the link on the right-hand side of this page.
You may also want to watch:
*Podcast put together on November 24/25.
- 1 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 2 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 3 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 4 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 5 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 6 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 7 'I've lost my pension': Car collection destroyed by 'professional' vandal
- 8 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 9 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 10 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?