Fawkes on fire as Cromer go clear at top of Anglian Combination
Cromer made a break for the Premier Division title on Saturday as they won at North Walsham, while rivals Blofield United and Acle battled out a draw.
Antoni Fawkes (2) and Darren Terrington were on target in Cromer's 3-0 victory, which put them three points clear of Blofield. Daniel Wynne scored for Blofield in their 1-1 draw, while Daniel Foreman netted for Acle.
At the other end of the table, the key game was at Wymondham, where the hosts registered a crucial 2-0 win against relegation rivals Hempnall. Robert Browne and Gareth Downs were the scorers.
Raymond Masters scored the only goal of the game at Beccles as Mattishall's slump continued and Michael Tacon bagged two in Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves' 3-1 defeat of St Andrews.
Goals from Loddon's Richard Summons, Wayne Smith, Ashley Ling and Philip Collins saw bottom side Wells beaten 4-0.
You may also want to watch:
Aaron Kay scored for Norwich St Johns at home to Sheringham but Benjamin Smith's goal earned a point for the visitors.
Spixworth won 2-1 at Wroxham Reserves with goals from Danny Brown and Ben Welham.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 8 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer
Dersingham Rovers remained top of Division One with a 2-1 home success against Hindringham. Chris Jenkins and Cameron Copeland were on target for the hosts.