Wroxham told to replay their abandoned clash against White Ensign
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2019
Wroxham have been ordered to replay their FA Vase second round clash against White Ensign on Wednesday evening.
The rearranged game will take place at Trafford Park after the Yachtsmen's clash at White Ensign was abandoned on 75 minutes due to floodlight failure with Jordan Southgate's side winning 3-0.
The FA Competitions Committee decided the match must be replayed but have ordered it to be played at Wroxham. The reward for the winners will be a third round clash against United Counties Premier Division side Wellingborough.
Meanwhile, Kirkley & Pakefield will head to Newport Pagnell Town after beating Norwich United at the weekend.
The Buckinghamshire side play in the Spartan South Midlands Premier Division.
Ties will be played on Saturday November 30 with the winners getting £1,125.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 3 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 4 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 5 Luxury manor for sale with a 'Hobbit house' in the grounds
- 6 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 7 Unfinished barn conversion to go up for sale at auction
- 8 Car flips over in crash near south Norfolk village
- 9 Out of control dog attacked and killed sheep, court hears
- 10 Norwich painter and decorator named best in the country