Wroxham told to replay their abandoned clash against White Ensign
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2019
Wroxham have been ordered to replay their FA Vase second round clash against White Ensign on Wednesday evening.
The rearranged game will take place at Trafford Park after the Yachtsmen's clash at White Ensign was abandoned on 75 minutes due to floodlight failure with Jordan Southgate's side winning 3-0.
The FA Competitions Committee decided the match must be replayed but have ordered it to be played at Wroxham. The reward for the winners will be a third round clash against United Counties Premier Division side Wellingborough.
Meanwhile, Kirkley & Pakefield will head to Newport Pagnell Town after beating Norwich United at the weekend.
The Buckinghamshire side play in the Spartan South Midlands Premier Division.
You may also want to watch:
Ties will be played on Saturday November 30 with the winners getting £1,125.
- 1 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 2 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 3 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 6 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 7 Out on the beat - we join police Covid patrol on the seafront
- 8 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 9 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 10 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened