Wroxham and Kirkley & Pakefield set to hit the road in FA Vase fourth round
- Credit: Archant
Wroxham and Kirkley & Pakefield have both been handed away ties in the fourth round of the FA Vase.
Wroxham will travel to Midland League Premier Division side South Normanton Athletic with a prize in the last 16 at stake on Saturday, January 11.
Kirkley will also head to a Midland League side (step five of the non-league pyramid) as they take on high-flying Sporting Khalsa, who are second in their division.
The Yachtsmen booked their place in the fourth round after a 1-0 win against Wellingborough at Trafford Park courtesy of Travis Dodworth's extra-time strike after former Norwich City striker Grant Holt had earlier missed a penalty.
Kirkley cruised to victory at the weekend against Newport Pagnell Town courtesy of a Cameron Russell double.
If either side can advance to the fifth round then they will be awarded £1,875 in prize money.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Weather warning in place as snow falls in parts of Norfolk and Waveney
- 3 Covid restrictions played part in father's death, inquest told
- 4 Passengers angry after train heading to Norwich delayed for hours
- 5 Luxury manor for sale with a 'Hobbit house' in the grounds
- 6 School closed its doors for three days after Covid outbreak
- 7 Unfinished barn conversion to go up for sale at auction
- 8 Car flips over in crash near south Norfolk village
- 9 Out of control dog attacked and killed sheep, court hears
- 10 WATCH: Moment hero doorman tackles knifeman during Norwich triple stabbing