Wroxham and Kirkley & Pakefield set to hit the road in FA Vase fourth round
- Credit: Archant
Wroxham and Kirkley & Pakefield have both been handed away ties in the fourth round of the FA Vase.
Wroxham will travel to Midland League Premier Division side South Normanton Athletic with a prize in the last 16 at stake on Saturday, January 11.
Kirkley will also head to a Midland League side (step five of the non-league pyramid) as they take on high-flying Sporting Khalsa, who are second in their division.
The Yachtsmen booked their place in the fourth round after a 1-0 win against Wellingborough at Trafford Park courtesy of Travis Dodworth's extra-time strike after former Norwich City striker Grant Holt had earlier missed a penalty.
Kirkley cruised to victory at the weekend against Newport Pagnell Town courtesy of a Cameron Russell double.
You may also want to watch:
If either side can advance to the fifth round then they will be awarded £1,875 in prize money.
- 1 Norwich hairdresser, former boxer and bodybuilder, dies from Covid
- 2 Drink driver arrested after crashing into two trees in Norwich
- 3 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 4 Jack-knifed lorry shuts A148 as police issue ice warning
- 5 The secrets and scandals of a former Norwich hotel
- 6 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 7 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 8 Map reveals the most serious crashes on the NDR since it fully opened
- 9 Crash boy's mum says he's 'badly shaken but OK'
- 10 Up and coming Norwich musician reaches number 13 in UK charts