How did Dereham and Lowestoft fare in the FA Cup first round qualifying draw?
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Dereham Town and Lowestoft Town have both been handed home ties in the first round qualifying of the FA Cup.
The Magpies will play Needham Market at Aldiss Park while Lowestoft have been drawn at home to Thame United or Leighton Town.
Dereham advanced on Saturday after an excellent 4-2 win at Spalding United.
Lowestoft will discover their opponents when Thame and Leighton, who drew 3-3 at the weekend, replay at Leighton next Tuesday.
Wisbech Town will host Hitchin Town - if they can get past Ely City after their 2-2 draw at the weekend. The replay is at Ely next Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
The draw - made at Wembley Stadium - saw 116 ties set out.
First round qualifying ties will take place over the weekend of September 6-9.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 5 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 6 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 7 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 8 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 10 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
Winning clubs will receive £4,500 from the FA prize fund while losing clubs will collect £1,500.