How did Dereham and Lowestoft fare in the FA Cup first round qualifying draw?
- Credit: PA Archive/PA Images
Dereham Town and Lowestoft Town have both been handed home ties in the first round qualifying of the FA Cup.
The Magpies will play Needham Market at Aldiss Park while Lowestoft have been drawn at home to Thame United or Leighton Town.
Dereham advanced on Saturday after an excellent 4-2 win at Spalding United.
Lowestoft will discover their opponents when Thame and Leighton, who drew 3-3 at the weekend, replay at Leighton next Tuesday.
Wisbech Town will host Hitchin Town - if they can get past Ely City after their 2-2 draw at the weekend. The replay is at Ely next Tuesday.
The draw - made at Wembley Stadium - saw 116 ties set out.
First round qualifying ties will take place over the weekend of September 6-9.
- 1 'I'm sorry' - Woman behind cancelled festival offers customers £100,000
- 2 Can you spot yourself in the Classic Ibiza crowd at Blickling?
- 3 Four taken to hospital after crash involving ambulance on A146
- 4 Norfolk man's relatable videos earn him millions of views and celeb fans
- 5 9 West End shows heading to Norwich in 2023
- 6 New tenant bid for former Argos store on retail park
- 7 Met Office to build 80ft 'golf ball' weather radar after winning appeal
- 8 Congestion eases after crash on outskirts of Norwich by A47 junction
- 9 7 riverside walks to try in Norfolk with a pub pit stop
- 10 Brick and flint north Norfolk cottage a stone's throw from the beach on sale for £650k
Winning clubs will receive £4,500 from the FA prize fund while losing clubs will collect £1,500.