Enfield Town 2 Lowestoft Town 2 – Win snatched away late on
- Credit: David Horn/Focus Images Limited
An injury-time goal snatched the opportunity of taking all three points away from Lowestoft at Enfield, as the Blues were pegged back for the second time in the game.
The Trawlerboys were looking for their third league win on the spin and top scorer Jake Reed put them ahead in the 31st minute.
The hosts replied just a minute later through Tyler Campbell but it was the Blues who went into the break with the lead.
It was that man Reed again in the 40th minute, taking his tally for the season to 13 and scoring his fifth in two games following his hat-trick in the 5-2 win at Kingstonian on Saturday.
However, Campbell also doubled his tally for the night as the match went into injury-time, to deny the visitors, with Enfield also being reduced to 10 men before the end of the encounter.
You may also want to watch:
Lowestoft return to action on Saturday when they host lowly Worthing at Crown Meadow (3pm kick-off).
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 3 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 4 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 5 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 6 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 7 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 8 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 9 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"