Ellough Park ready to host Lewis Hamilton and Bernie Ecclestone-backed Formula Kart Stars
Some of the UK's hottest motorsport talent will head to Ellough Park later this month for the latest round of the Formula Kart Stars Championship.
The weekend of May 19 and 20 will see the Suffolk kart track host the national series, which 2008 Formula One world champion Lewis Hamilton has labelled as a major reason for his rise to prominence.
The series also has the backing of F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone, and such high accolades have ensured the karting championship is one of the most highly regarded around.
Ellough Park managing director Richard Lock said: 'People should come along and watch some of the best drivers in the UK fight it out at East Anglia's best circuit.'
Entry is �5 per vehicle and includes an official programme. The track action starts at 10am each day.
You may also want to watch:
For more information, visit www.formulakartstars.com
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 3 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 4 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 5 New 20mph speed cameras to tackle NDR rat-runners
- 6 Police search undergrowth as man arrested for murder of missing woman
- 7 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 8 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 9 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 10 Former City skipper a frontrunner for Swansea job