Eleanor Hirst riding high as Maestro is on song at BSPS Winter Championships
Eleanor Hirst gained her Royal International and Horse of the Year Show tickets at the BSPS Winter Championships.
Eleanor, 15, from Ormesby was delighted to win five classes at the championships over Easter at Arena UK in Grantham.
Stambrook Maestro, bought from breeder Mrs Rook, jumped one of only three clears out of many starters in the RI and Hoys qualifying classes.
Eleanor and Maestro also won the 143 Novice WHP. Eleanor's other young pony, Kincon Valley, found in an Irish Sale by Katrina last year, was also successful.
Winning the Gold Cup championship and the Novice 153cm WHP. Good friend, Molly Morley from Suffolk, rode Kincon Valley in the championship because Eleanor was riding Maestro who was Winter Champion and Kincon Valley Reserve.
You may also want to watch:
Katrina and her daughters, Fiona and Eleanor enjoy producing their own horses and ponies from scratch.
Some are easier than others and Maestro has been challenging but patience and hard work is paying off.
- 1 Body found at Mousehold Heath there for 'considerable amount of time'
- 2 Church with 'features to get excited about' for sale for £80,000
- 3 Inquest hears sister of Hannah Witheridge died while pregnant
- 4 Police called to troublespot Norwich hotel 324 times in two years
- 5 'They're blaming me' - Social housing tenant angry over state of flat
- 6 The best restaurant in Norfolk for a romantic date revealed
- 7 Family demands answers after 91-year-old dies weighing four stone
- 8 Norfolk Day 2021: Your must-have guide to all events
- 9 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk
- 10 Man 'helping police with inquiries' in search for missing woman
'There is something particularly rewarding when we win at this level,' said Katrina.