East Anglian Premier League: Can Norwich halt Swardeston’s charge?
- Credit: Archant
There are two all-Norfolk clashes in the East Anglian Premier League tomorrow.
League leaders Swardeston travel to Norwich and Horsford host bottom-of-the-table Vauxhall Mallards.
Third-placed Norwich slipped to a surprise 73-run defeat at lowly Woolpit last weekend and are 84 points behind Swardeston in the table going into the clash, which is being played at Ingham.
Whereas reigning champions Swardeston, on the hunt for a third successive EAPL title, have won nine and drawn two of their 12 games so far this season.
They are 68 points clear of second-placed Great Witchingham, although the Witches have a game in hand and will look to stay in the title hunt when they host Saffron Walden at Walcis Park.
You may also want to watch:
Horsford will be looking for their third successive win when they host Mallards at Manor Park – after their match last week was cancelled without a ball being bowled.
Mallards are 30 points adrift at the bottom and are looking for their second win of the season.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 4 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 5 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 6 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 7 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 8 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 9 Centre takes action after IT failure causes long queues for Covid jab
- 10 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm