East Anglian Premier League: Can Norwich halt Swardeston’s charge?
- Credit: Archant
There are two all-Norfolk clashes in the East Anglian Premier League tomorrow.
League leaders Swardeston travel to Norwich and Horsford host bottom-of-the-table Vauxhall Mallards.
Third-placed Norwich slipped to a surprise 73-run defeat at lowly Woolpit last weekend and are 84 points behind Swardeston in the table going into the clash, which is being played at Ingham.
Whereas reigning champions Swardeston, on the hunt for a third successive EAPL title, have won nine and drawn two of their 12 games so far this season.
They are 68 points clear of second-placed Great Witchingham, although the Witches have a game in hand and will look to stay in the title hunt when they host Saffron Walden at Walcis Park.
You may also want to watch:
Horsford will be looking for their third successive win when they host Mallards at Manor Park – after their match last week was cancelled without a ball being bowled.
Mallards are 30 points adrift at the bottom and are looking for their second win of the season.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre