Draw made for Carter Cup quarter-finals
The draw for the quarter-finals of the Carter Cup has set up a potential clash between holders Vauxhall Mallards and East Anglian Premier League leaders Swardeston.
Both sides still have to negotiate second round ties tomorrow, but if they get through they will meet at The Common in the last eight.
There is guaranteed to be a side from outside the EAPL and Norfolk Alliance Premier Division in the semi-finals, as Mattishall have been drawn at either Garboldisham or Swaffham.
The only confirmed tie at the moment is between Great Witchingham and Norwich.
The quarter-finals are due to be played next Sunday, but if tomorrow's ties are rained off they will be rescheduled to a later date.
You may also want to watch:
Carter Cup quarter-final draw: Downham or Swardeston v Vauxhall Mallards or Diss, North Runcton or Fakenham v Horsford or Sprowston, Garboldisham or Swaffham v Mattishall, Great Witchingham v Norwich.
Lady Mary Trophy semi-final draw: Dereham or Mundford v Old Buckenham or Hardingham, Bungay v Beccles or Martham.
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 3 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 7 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 8 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops dream project
Ties to be played on Sunday, June 24.