Double celebration for Eaton
Eaton's 160-run victory over Rackheath in Division Three was built upon a club record partnership of 229 between Dominic Clarke (144) and Matt Duke (101) for the third wicket. It helped Eaton to 290-4 with Rackheath being bowled out for 130.
Martham are the new leaders in Division One after thrashing Rollesey by 184 runs while Vauxhall Mallards B were beaten by 45-runs at Cringleford Lodge – finishing on 202-5 after the home team made 247.
Great Yarmouth beat Norwich Bystanders by six wickets after Trevor Shales (5-16) helped dismiss the visitors for 134. Horsford B won by seven wickets at Sprowston B after Matt Selby's 78 helped them chase down the home team's 185-9.
Belton replaced Felthorpe at the top of Division Two after beating Aylsham St Giles by 87 runs while the previous table-toppers were losing by 92 runs to Caister.
Hingham's Guy brothers, Sam and Steve, shared the spoils in an 81-run win – one top-scoring in their total of 233-7 with 56, the other taking 5-62 as Drayton were dismissed for 152.
You may also want to watch:
In Division Four a century from Tim Nutting (102) helped Reepham to an exciting two-wickets win over New Buckenham.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 3 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 6 Two people arrested during police operation in south Norfolk
- 7 Furious Scout group demands apology from council in unpaid rents saga
- 8 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 9 Norwich man convicted of murder boasts of mutilating 'up to 30' cats
- 10 'A lovely talented man': Tributes to Cromer Pier Show headliner Phil Butler