Double celebration for Eaton
Eaton's 160-run victory over Rackheath in Division Three was built upon a club record partnership of 229 between Dominic Clarke (144) and Matt Duke (101) for the third wicket. It helped Eaton to 290-4 with Rackheath being bowled out for 130.
Martham are the new leaders in Division One after thrashing Rollesey by 184 runs while Vauxhall Mallards B were beaten by 45-runs at Cringleford Lodge – finishing on 202-5 after the home team made 247.
Great Yarmouth beat Norwich Bystanders by six wickets after Trevor Shales (5-16) helped dismiss the visitors for 134. Horsford B won by seven wickets at Sprowston B after Matt Selby's 78 helped them chase down the home team's 185-9.
Belton replaced Felthorpe at the top of Division Two after beating Aylsham St Giles by 87 runs while the previous table-toppers were losing by 92 runs to Caister.
Hingham's Guy brothers, Sam and Steve, shared the spoils in an 81-run win – one top-scoring in their total of 233-7 with 56, the other taking 5-62 as Drayton were dismissed for 152.
You may also want to watch:
In Division Four a century from Tim Nutting (102) helped Reepham to an exciting two-wickets win over New Buckenham.
- 1 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 2 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 3 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 4 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 5 Covid rates continue to fall across Norfolk, especially in Norwich
- 6 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 7 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 8 Man's neck broken after being hit by 800kg load which fell off forklift
- 9 9 of Norfolk's most famous blue plaques
- 10 A47 closed in both directions after crash