Diss seeking back-to-back victories
Diss will be aiming to secure consective wins for the first time since early December when they travel to Chingford in London One North tomorrow.
Phil Sharpe's side emerged from a tough run in some style last weekend they they hammered visitors Billericay 56-8 and will now be looking for more of the same against another bottom four side.
It won't be easy though, with Chingford only being edged out 13-9 at Mackenders back in November and boasting a far better record than the previous opposition.
• Wymondham will have a point to prove when they visit Woodbridge tomorrow for their latest Greene King Eastern Counties League Division One fixture.
The league leaders lost their previous away game at West Norfolk and know they can't afford to slip up in Suffolk, with second placed Ipswich YM just one point behind them and playing bottom club Thurston at the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Although sitting in sixth in the table because of an inconsistent season Wood-bridge have a strong forward game and the visitors will need to keep their concentration to pull off the win they need.
Elsewhere in the section Crusaders will be aiming to consolidate their fourth position when they travel to West Norfolk.
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 8 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 9 Driver's lucky escape as lorry ends up in ditch
- 10 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison