Diss seeking back-to-back victories
Diss will be aiming to secure consective wins for the first time since early December when they travel to Chingford in London One North tomorrow.
Phil Sharpe's side emerged from a tough run in some style last weekend they they hammered visitors Billericay 56-8 and will now be looking for more of the same against another bottom four side.
It won't be easy though, with Chingford only being edged out 13-9 at Mackenders back in November and boasting a far better record than the previous opposition.
• Wymondham will have a point to prove when they visit Woodbridge tomorrow for their latest Greene King Eastern Counties League Division One fixture.
The league leaders lost their previous away game at West Norfolk and know they can't afford to slip up in Suffolk, with second placed Ipswich YM just one point behind them and playing bottom club Thurston at the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
Although sitting in sixth in the table because of an inconsistent season Wood-bridge have a strong forward game and the visitors will need to keep their concentration to pull off the win they need.
Elsewhere in the section Crusaders will be aiming to consolidate their fourth position when they travel to West Norfolk.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 4 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 8 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 9 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 10 BMW overturns in ditch after coming off A146