Dereham Town sign former Lowestoft Town striker Jamie Forshaw
- Credit: Archant
Dereham Town have signed former Lowestoft Town striker Jamie Forshaw.
Forshaw was released by the Trawlerboys at the end of the season and Dereham, under new manager Neal Simmons, have snapped up the forward.
Forshaw will compete with the likes of Ryan Crisp and Ashley Jarvis for a starting berth up front in the upcoming campaign.
Simmons has been busy moulding a squad after taking over from Matt Henman at the end of the season.
Vadim Costandachi has committed himself to the Aldiss Park side for the 2017/18 season whilst former Leiston and Kirkley man, Crisp, has also told the club he sees his future with the Magpies.
You may also want to watch:
They followed up David Hinton and Jake Anema to re-sign for Dereham although long-serving midfielder Adam Smith has left the club due to the amount of travel involved in playing in the Ryman League Division One North.
Smith leaves the club after nine seasons' service.
- 1 Man and woman found dead in home
- 2 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 3 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 4 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 5 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 8 Norfolk RSPCA cattery full as owners give up lockdown pets
- 9 Sweet Caroline and a dodgy knee - review of Olly Murs at Newmarket Nights
- 10 'Absolutely wonderful' - Organiser's delight at Old Buckenham Airshow success