Dereham Town have play-off place in their sights
- Credit: Archant
Dereham hope to maintain their good form as they continue to stake a claim for a play-off place at home to Aveley.
The Magpies are fourth in the table, one place behind Potters Bar on goal difference, although the Hertfordshire side have played two games fewer.
'We have only seven home games left so we want to keep the run going and know the importance of positive home performances,' said Magpies boss Neal Simmons, whose team have lost only once in 10 league games.
'I was pleased with last Saturday's disciplined performance. Aveley are improving and will prove difficult opposition.'
Aveley are 17th – the teams drew 2-2 at the Essex side's impressive new stadium in December.
You may also want to watch:
Steve Taylor and Jay Eastoe-Smith return to the Dereham squad, while Jamie Forshaw, who injured a hamstring in last Saturday's win at Romford, is missing, along with Seamus Kelleher who is suspended.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 8 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 9 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer