Dereham Town have play-off place in their sights
- Credit: Archant
Dereham hope to maintain their good form as they continue to stake a claim for a play-off place at home to Aveley.
The Magpies are fourth in the table, one place behind Potters Bar on goal difference, although the Hertfordshire side have played two games fewer.
'We have only seven home games left so we want to keep the run going and know the importance of positive home performances,' said Magpies boss Neal Simmons, whose team have lost only once in 10 league games.
'I was pleased with last Saturday's disciplined performance. Aveley are improving and will prove difficult opposition.'
Aveley are 17th – the teams drew 2-2 at the Essex side's impressive new stadium in December.
You may also want to watch:
Steve Taylor and Jay Eastoe-Smith return to the Dereham squad, while Jamie Forshaw, who injured a hamstring in last Saturday's win at Romford, is missing, along with Seamus Kelleher who is suspended.
- 1 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 2 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 3 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 4 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 5 Floral tributes left to driver killed in A148 crash
- 6 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 7 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 8 Driver escapes serious injury after 4x4 flips onto roof
- 9 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 10 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow