Dereham Town look to bounce back from FA Cup exit against Canvey Island
- Credit: Ian Burt
Dereham Town will be looking to bounce back from their FA Cup exit when they travel to Canvey Island in Bostik League Division One North this evening.
The Magpies were beaten 2-1 by Boston Town in the FA Cup second qualifying round on Saturday and after a superb start to the campaign, Neal Simmons men have struggled in recent weeks.
Since their 3-1 success over Norwich United in the league they are without a win in three games during September. Canvey could prove a tricky proposition this evening with the Essex side four matches unbeaten in the league.
Elsewhere, Gorleston travel to Ipswich Wanderers in the Thurlow Nunn Premier Division looking to build on their 4-3 victory over Haverhill Borough at the weekend. They will be hoping Connor Deeks can continue his excellent form - the youngster scored all four in the Greens' win taking his tally to nine so far this season.
Kirkley & Pakefield entertain Norwich United in the League Cup whilst in the First Division Norwich CBS go to Team Bury.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 2 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 3 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 4 Family's tribute to 'gentle giant' killed in A134 crash
- 5 Norfolk Broads boating holiday company named best in Britain
- 6 Former sixth form land could be divided up and sold
- 7 Major rush hour delays expected as crash involving lorry closes part of A47
- 8 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 9 54-home plan delayed due to 'nightmare' traffic concerns
- 10 Queen spends the night in hospital, Palace confirms