Dereham boss happy to have a settled side for trip to Brentwood
- Credit: Archant
Dereham Town return to Bostik League North action on Saturday after a week of inactivity.
The Magpies will be hoping to add to the three points they gained at home to Romford in their last match when they visit Brentwood.
Their Essex opponents currently sit two places and two points behind them in the table, but they have a game in hand.
Manager Neal Simmons has, at last, been able to get a settled side.
'We are looking to build on the excellent result against Romford,' he said.
You may also want to watch:
'Brentwood are a very consistent side, still in the FA Trophy and gained some good results at home. We are hoping to field the same starting line-up for the third game running, which will be great.
'Owen Murphy continues following his successful County duty. Jamie Forshaw and Ryan Crisp continue to recover and are in the squad.
- 1 Neighbours' horror after two people found dead in 'peaceful close'
- 2 Man and woman found dead in home
- 3 Man, 41, charged with Pat Holland's murder as human remains found
- 4 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
- 6 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 7 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 8 Hardware store owners retiring after more than 60 years
- 9 Norfolk seaside holiday park battles Shell over solar panel plans
- 10 Woman who bit an officer among eight people arrested in town
'Joe Manning has dual registered with Harleston to get valuable minutes and Dylan Edge has done the same with Kings Lynn Reserves.'